Saturday, October 25, 2008

Going & going...

Last week was a pretty full week for someone who no longer has a job.  :)  On Monday, a carload of us went up to visit my aunt & uncle in Apple Valley, MN.  On Tuesday,  I visited a friend who recently had surgery.  My mom & I watched our Pastor's 3 kids for a couple hours & then went out to Grandma's to visit with another aunt & uncle of mine until around midnight.  We even got an encore Elvis presentation!!  After leaving Grandma's, my mom, dad, & I went to Wal-Mart.  We were there until about 2:00 AM!  Wednesday morning, I slept until 11:00.  That's the latest I have slept in for a very, very, very long time!!  On Thursday afternoon I helped a couple friends decorate for their wedding reception.  On Friday I pretty much did nothing.  :)  And today was the wedding.  Here's a pic of the happy newlyweds:

DSC01056

I'm really excited for Monday because I am going to visit my friends Doug & Hannah to see their new baby son!!

Yeah, this unemployed stuff is really tough!  I suppose one of these days I should make myself sit down & study again!!  :)

No comments: