Monday, October 13, 2008

Camp Opportunity

I helped out at camp again this past weekend.  I worked in the kitchen & we cooked for over 400, including staff.  There were around 396 college students that came for the Navigators Weekend!  Today I received a call from the lady in charge of the kitchen & she offered me a job working for the 4 or 5 retreats left this year.  It would only be for the Fridays & Saturdays during these weekends.  This is something that I'm prayerfully considering - I wanted to say yes right away but forced myself to take a couple days to decide for sure.  It sure was a lot of fun meeting & getting to know new people!  I just don't meet that many people sitting in my apartment studying!!  :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Sound like it would be a good opportunity. Also how is the schooling going. I think a update would be good to hear about. Also make sure you stop by and visit if you have a chance or we could meet for lunch when you go to visit Hannah. That is if you have a chance.