Thursday, July 31, 2008

Surgery

The morning of August 7th I will be having surgery to straighten my toes. The doctor is able to do both feet at the same time & I will be able to walk around on them which is great! What I originally thought was just bunions is actually a misaligned bone for my big toe. The doctor will perform his magic & hopefully I will have straight toes! I have attached a before picture & I'm hoping that the after picture will be much improved. :) Please excuse the red eczema patches.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I will keep you in my prayers that everything will go smoothly for you.

Renee said...

I am so happy to hear you are enrolling back to school for medical transcription. I think if someone can get into the medical field in someway it will pay off in the end. Good luck and I'll be keeping you in my prayers.