Monday, December 22, 2008

Recipes

One of my friends asked me to post these recipes - so this is just for her.  :)

 

Brown Sugar Cookies

2 cups brown sugar

1/2 cup sugar

1 cup Crisco (I use butter flavored)

2 eggs

4 teaspoons vanilla

4 scant teaspoons cream of tarter

4 teaspoons baking soda

4 cups flour

 

Mix all ingredients.  Roll into balls and bake at 375* for 10 minutes or until golden.

 

 

Peanut Butter Dog Treats

1/2 cup flour

3/4 cup oatmeal

1/4 cup wheat germ

1/4 cup peanut butter

1/4 cup oil

1/4 cup honey

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 cup water

 

Combine all ingredients, mixing on low speed.  Make into 1 tablespoon sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.  Flatten balls with a fork.  Bake at 325* for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Thanks so much. I think I will be making batch here very good:)