Monday, November 17, 2008

The Good 'Ole Days

I scanned a few old pictures from my high school & college days to share. 

The youth group on our first wilderness trip to Algonquin Provincial Park in Canada.

scan

The second time we went to Canada there were only 8 of us.  We all fit in one canoe & one kayak.

scan0005

scan0002

Shayne - great fashion sense!  :)

scan0004

The guys didn't like all the cute little chipmunks running around. 

scan0003

This is the youth group on top of a mountain in Colorado.

scan0007

This was a common thing to see - no matter where we were.

scan0008

This is the Village Creek Bible Camp summer staff of 1996.

scan0010

My college roomies.

scan0009

2 comments:

Renee said...

You are so brave to post some of those pictures. Wow those pictures sure bring back memories:) We were so young and didn't have a worry in the world. How's your course coming along???

Unknown said...

The course is going slow. I'm hoping to actually do some studying tomorrow. I just finished a series of books that I was addicted to so I still haven't been studying much. Oh well, I'll get it done someday. :)